The Official Voltron Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Rules and Regulations  Hop To Forums  How To : do stuff on the new forum    testing ichi ni san chi
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

testing ichi ni san chi
 Login/Join

the ultimate Lotor fangurl
and soldier for planet Doom
Picture of lotorsgurl
posted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zkr0nw7iFU
testing to see if it works.

Ash: Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

Posts: 717 | Location: In the kitchen making snacks for my 13 year old cousin *UMM waite is that her at my door* yup it is. | Registered: 29 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post