The Official Voltron Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Voltron - Lion Force  Hop To Forums  Voltron - Lion Force (1984)     Sven's Place Is Back (sort of)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sven's Place Is Back (sort of)
 Login/Join

Official Local Sven Promoter
Picture of Sven's Girl
posted
I finally managed to get my butt in gear and have started working on getting Sven's Place back up online. I have decided to go with the host that Purrsia uses. Siteground. I like what I have seen so far. Good prices. If you're looking for a host that's the place to go. Big Grin
Anyway, the only thing up so far is the index page and the links page. the two easiest pages to do. So check it out, I'd like to know what you think so far. The link is http://www.svensplace.net/svensplace.html and you can email me there at svenspla@svensplace.net or you can PM me here. I plan to have more in the upcoming days.

Get that thing out of my face!

Posts: 1785 | Location: Close to Sven's Heart. | Registered: 17 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sven's Girl
posted Hide Post
Double Post!! Big Grin

Sven's Place it about 80 to 90% online. Got some bugs to work out and a whole lot of Sven pics to get up then it's good to go. I'll be adding to the other pages as well soon.
I haven't put the stories page up yet cause I want to do some editing firat and any who want to put their stories up on my site are welcome to do so as well as art.
Love to see that art. Big Grin

Posts: 1785 | Location: Close to Sven's Heart. | Registered: 17 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the website! Big Grin

And I'm REALLY loving that Sven picture by Zejan the Wonder Monkey....whew. *.*

Coming soon:
A new email address. And some sanity (but I can't gaurentee that one).

Posts: 358 | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sven's Girl
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

I really enjoy Zejan's work as well. She does really good Sven pics. Big Grin

Picture of Sven's Girl
posted Hide Post
Bump!

Just a note to say that I've created a yahoo group to go along with the site. I'll be posting updates for the site there. It'll also be a group where you can post fics, pics and anything you want. OT or not OT, anything goes. Big Grin